Blockchain API - Blockchain as a service (BaaS)
To develop a blockchain based application you need to setup your own server, your own node, to integrate it, to take care of security etc. which is not an easy task. Using Blockchain API, you will be able to access multiple nodes, allowing you to focus on building the product, drive innovation, accelerate business and reduce risk.
- 10+ Integrated Blockchain nodes (test & main) and more are coming
- Browse the blockchain (historical data)
- Create & Check wallets, balances, addresses and contracts
- Create transactions & payment forwarding
- Refund & Proof of ownership
- Optimize and manage gas fees
- Get notifications about certain events
- Take care of private keys or leave it to us
- Rest API, WebHooks & Web Sockets
Crypto API - The Whole Crypto Market Data at Your Fingertips
Get the most relevant crypto market data collected from 150+ crypto exchanges. We give you access to real time and up to 5 years historical data.
- Have available data for quotes, trades & order book all in one place.
- Obtain OHLCV (Open, High, Low, Close, Volume) time-series data.
- Real-time data, 24/7 & historical data for Trades & Quotes.
- Precise exchange rates between currency asset pairs.
- Candle Data for Currencies & Exchanges.
- Sparkline & Exchange Rate & ATH & Supply Endpoints
- Gapless Raw Trade Data
- Order Book Data & Snapshots
- Coins Information (Price, Market Cap, Supply, Historical change)
Crypto API - Manage your accounts in Crypto Exchanges & Wallets with one API
Most of the Crypto Exchanges and Wallets provide Private API. The Private API allows a user to manage his account like buy/sell using API. Instead of writing multiple interfaces into different exchanges, We have developed a unified Private Crypto Exchange & Wallet API, allowing users to have the easiest way to connect their cryptocurrency exchanges & wallets accounts from one single point.
- Get a balance from Crypto Exchange or Wallet
- Manage transactions in a Crypto Exchange or Wallet
- Manager Ledger in a Crypto Exchange or Wallet
- Automatic Buy & Sell in a Crypto Exchange or Wallet
1+TB of DATA
1+Market Data UPDATES/SEC
1K+Lines of Code
What can you do with Crypto APIs
There’s so much you can build with us and information to obtain in one place.
- Easily Create Crypto Wallets
- Auto Forward Crypto Funds from Wallet A to Wallet B (Hot to Cold)
- Get Notifications for Payments & Blockchain events
- Create transactions & Token transfers
- Crypto KYC, AML & automatic gas fees management
- Manage your account in 50+ crypto exchanges
- Automate Trading using API to 50+ crypto exchanges
- Live & Historical Data for blockchains & crypto exchanges
We can help you build faster and scale
AI Solutions & Algo Trading
Blockchain & Exchanges Applications
KYC & AML & Refund
dApps & Gas Fees Management
Crypto Exchange & Wallet
ICO & STO Solutions
Blockchain Explorer & Statistics & Analysis
Market Making & Liquidity Management & Arbitrage
Crypto Payment Platform (Crypto PSP)
Features & Benefits
Total Market Data in one place
SDK In Your Programming Language
Private servers & HSM Private Key Vault
Real Time & On-Demand Information
Reduce your application dependencies and libraries
Server Storage Space Saving
We manage Security patches & Upgrades
Save development and DevOps cost
Libraries in your programming language
Get access to libraries with the most popular programming languages on GitHub. Crypto APIs Libraries include API endpoints, programming tools, and documentation. Get the fastest way of scaling your business and focusing on the important elements of your business.
We believe we have created the most efficient plans
Crypto APIs is a solution which provides fast, reliable, and unified API to access real-time or historical data from crypto market and Blockchain protocols.
Currently: Bitcoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash and Litecoin – both Main and Test net.
Coming soon: Stellar, EOS, Tron and NEO
When the end point returns one item like getting a price of a coin, we charge one request.
When results are more than 50 like getting all transactions in one block, we charge 1 request per 50 results.
Yes, we provide historical data for both Exchanges and Blockchains.
One of the biggest challenges is gaining quick access to multiple blockchains.
This is exactly where we at Crypto APIs come in, we make 10+ blockchains readily available for you to begin scaling. There is no need to go around and wonder the internet for API development documents. We have a centralized repository for developers to begin working on multiple blockchain integrations with a number of languages examples.
Having to hire developers and spend numerous hours to research the exchanges and how they work is quite costly? It is challenging to collect all the data, segment it and have it available in one click. We have already done the majority of the work for you.
We have an integration with over 150+ exchanges and we have taken care of all the tedious work. Allowing to get access quick and reliable access to their markets, trades, volumes and real data. In addition, you will be able to get access to database of historical market information. All of this will help your market-making strategies. The API comes with the Insight blockchain explorer featuring REST and WebSocket API interfaces.
We provide a wide range of API's related to cryptocurrency exchanges and different blockchains. From market data and analytics, to blockchain specifics such as transactions, wallets & payment forwarding.
We provide you with access shortly after you sign-up. You will get detailed information about the endpoints and all the integration languages, you’ll see code samples, in addition to basic URL requests/responses for every endpoint.
You can start with Free package and when requests are increased you can pick one of our packages, check Pricing for more information.
We calculate the price every 5 minutes.
Yes, we support both.
It depends on what exactly you would like to integrate as we support many endpoints. A senior developer can integrate all of them in few days.