Frequently asked questions
Learn about Crypto APIs product suite, its features and how to get started.
What is Crypto APIs?
Crypto APIs is a blockchain infrastructure layer that radically simplifies the development of blockchain and crypto related applications by providing all needed blockchain APIs. We provide fast, reliable, and unified API solutions to access real-time and historical data from crypto market and blockchain protocols.
What products does Crypto APIs offer?
Crypto APIs is a set of blockchain- and crypto-related products which can help you reduce your development and infrastructure costs. It's an infrastructure layer which significantly reduces your go to market time.
- Wallet as a Service - an MPC digital wallet that incorporates the best features, security and authorization processes on the market.
- Blockchain Data - Unified access to complex and dynamic blockchain data from a single point using REST APIs.
- Blockchain Events - monitor and be notified for webhooks on top blockchain protocols using unified requests and callbacks
- Node as a Service - shared and dedicated node infrastructure for top blockchains using JSON-RPC.
- Blockchain Tools - a collection of API endpoints that provide an easy connection with blockchains and perform certain operations.
- Blockchain Automations - forward automatically any received coins or tokens to a preferred main deposit address.
- Market Data - real-time and historical crypto market data in one place.
Who are our intended customers?
Crypto APIs product suite has multiple use cases. Our infrastructure is designed to best serve any SMEs, enterprises or crypto-enthusiasts who need quick, secure and reliable access to top blockchain nodes. You can check our website to see the crypto and blockchain products that we offer and for any questions, don't hesitate and contact our team.