Trading APIs – Manage your orders with one universal API
Most of the Crypto Exchanges provide API Keys functionality for their users, The API Key allows a user to manage his orders, check history and withdraw using the exchange API. Instead of writing multiple interfaces for different exchanges, you can use our universal set of APIs which allow you to access all supported exchanges from one single point.
- High infrastructure costs
- 250+ crypto exchanges and counting, each with its own API integration and documentation
- Huge development cost for integrating and supporting top exchanges
- Constant infrastructure redesign when scaling
- 0% commission!
- Get a balance from Crypto Exchange
- Get Deposit Addresses
- Get Trades
- Get Open Trades
- Create Orders
- Cancel Orders
What can you do with Trading APIs
List All Exchanges
Show all exchanges supported in Trading APIsDocumentation
Get Deposit Addresses
Get My Trades
Shows trades as provided by a given exchange's Private APIs.Documentation
Get Open Orders
Create an order in an exchange.Documentation
Cancels an order in an exchange.Documentation
Withdraw funds to an address.Documentation
Create an account for Trading APIsDocumentation
List All Accounts
Show all your accounts for Trading APIs present in our systemDocumentation
Updates an account for Trading APIs.Documentation
Replaces an already created account in our system with another for Trading APIsDocumentation
Deletes an account for Trading APIsDocumentation
Trading APIs - Pricing
14-day Money Back Guarantee For Premium Plans
|Personal Use||Basic Projects||Early Ventures||Commercial Use||Advanced Projects||Funded Projects|
you save $180
you save $580
you save $1180
you save $1980
|Daily Credits |
Daily Credits means how many credits are allowed for this plan for one day. One Credit is not always equal to one request, for example when you request a list of data we count each 50 results as one credit, on the other hand checking a wallet balance is one credit (one request).
|Rate Limit |
The number of requests you can make in 1 second.
|Get Free API key||Get Started||Get Started||Get Started||Get Started||Request|
|Exchanges APIs |
All private APIs supported by the different exchanges like Get Balance, Get Deposit Address, Get My Trades, Create Order, Cancel Order, etc.
|Exchange Accounts |
The ability to manage your accounts in the different exchanges.
|Active Accounts |
The number of active exchanges accounts you can manage using this plan.
In case of downtime, for each minute of downtime you will be eligible for getting 2 minutes in your active plan for free.
|Private WebSockets |
Get all updates in your exchange account directly using a live stream WebSocket.
|Integration Assistance |
Our technical team will explain and answer all your questions in a private chat group in Telegram, Skype, WhatsApp etc.
To use our free package you should add a "do follow" link on your home page that says "Powered By Crypto APIs"
|Required||Not Required||Not Required||Not Required||Not Required||Not Required|
Please read our general FAQ and the product FAQ first.
|Email Support||Priority Email & Chat||2h response time||1h response time||Dedicated Account Manager||Tech team|
|Get Free API key||Get Started||Get Started||Get Started||Get Started||Request|
Crypto APIs FAQ
Crypto APIs is an infrastructure layer that radically simplifies the development of Blockchain and Crypto related applications by providing all needed Blockchain APIs.
Crypto APIs is a solution which provides fast, reliable, and unified API to access real-time and historical data from crypto market and Blockchain protocols.
Crypto APIs has 3 main products:
- Blockchain APIs (Blockchain as a service): Real time and historical data from top Blockchain protocols.
- Crypto Market Data APIs: Real time and historical data from top Crypto Exchanges.
- Trading APIs: A universal interface which allow users to manage their orders in the different exchanges.
Crypto APIs support REST APIs, Webhooks and WebSockets.
It depends on what exactly you would like to integrate as we support many endpoints. A senior developer can integrate most of them in few days.
You can start with Free package and when requests are increased you can pick one of our packages based on your needs, check Pricing for more information.
No, we don’t charge any commission. The only fee is the monthly subscription of your package in case you don’t use Free Package.
When the end point returns one item like getting a price of a coin, we charge one request. When results are more than 50 like getting all transactions in one block, we charge 1 request per 50 results.
BaaS means Blockchain as a service. Blockchain APIs – Get all the needed information about a blockchain, its blocks and the transactions contained in these blocks.
Crypto APIs support currently:
- Bitcoin (testnet and mainnet)
- Ethereum (rinkeby, ropsten and mainnet)
- Ethereum Classic (mainnet)
- Bitcoin Cash (testnet and mainnet)
- Litecoin (testnet and mainnet)
- Dash (testnet and mainnet)
- Doge (testnet and mainnet)
- Tether (Omni Layer)
- Tether (ERC-20)
- Bitcoin SV (testnet and mainnet)
- Zcash (testnet and mainnet)
- Bitcoin Gold (testnet and mainnet)
All features supported by the different blockchain protocols could be done using Crypto APIs. The only difference is that Crypto APIs will save you a lot of time and cost.
Yes, but not for all, for example all Bitcoin based protocols like Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin SV, Litecoin, Dash, Doge, ZCash and BTG have same endpoints and you can change only one parameter (btc/ltc, etc.) in the request, while Ethereum has different specifics as Blockchain, again the endpoints are very similar but they are not 100% the same.
There is a common sentence in the crypto market: “Not your keys – Not your coins”. Crypto APIs supports 3 ways to manage private keys:
- Use a wallet already generated by you or that you will generate in a more secure way, sign the transaction on your side and send it to us. This means we will never get the private key.
- Generate a wallet/address using our API, we will generate both public and private keys and will return them to you. We will NOT save the private key on our side, it’s up to you how you will store it, but in case you lose it there is no way to use any backup! Every time you want us to do something with this wallet you should sign it using your private key and send it signed. In this case you can manage the wallet in any other way as well.
- Generate a wallet using our API with a password, in this case we encrypt the private key with this password and save it on our side. We use 4 levels for securing the password. In case of hacks or similar, no one can use the private key without your password. When you want to operate with the wallet you need to use the password to be able to decrypt the private key and use it and in case you lose the password you will lose access to the wallet as we save only the encrypted version of the private key. We allow you to download the encrypted private keys at any time.
Payment Forwarding is a good option to move a certain % of all funds from a wallet A (hot) to wallet B (warm or cold) automatically once funds are received.
Webhook is a call back notification we send in case you are subscribed, you can subscribe for new block, confirmed transaction, address and transaction confirmations, see here: https://docs.cryptoapis.io/rest-apis/blockchain-as-a-service-apis/btc/index#types-of-events
Yes, you can insert meta data in the transactions. Here is a detailed article on how to add meta data to your Bitcoin transaction: https://cryptoapis.io/blog/metadata-to-your-bitcoin-transactions/
Yes, we support Bech32, SegWit, xPub and HD Wallets.
Yes, in case you make a transaction and you mark the parameter “replaceable” as true and the transaction is not mined. You can send a new request and replace it.
No, we don’t take any % from your funds. Our fees are only the subscription you pay for using our Blockchain as a Service/Blockchain APIs.
Yes, we store most of the data in our database to be able to deliver it much faster.
Yes, we support all available tokens in Ethereum.
Yes, we provide such endpoints like: 1. https://docs.cryptoapis.io/rest-apis/blockchain-as-a-service-apis/eth/index#eth-transaction-gas-price-endpoint 2. https://docs.cryptoapis.io/rest-apis/blockchain-as-a-service-apis/eth/index#eth-estimate-transaction-gas-limit-endpoint 3. https://docs.cryptoapis.io/rest-apis/blockchain-as-a-service-apis/btc/index#btc-transactions-fee-endpoint
This is unique feature that is loved by developers.
We get our data from top crypto exchanges, you can get the full live list using this endpoint: https://docs.cryptoapis.io/rest-apis/crypto-market-data-apis/index#list-all-exchanges Some of them are: Binance, Coinbase Pro, Bitstamp, Bittrex , Poloniex, Kraken, OKEx, Gemini, Huobi, Bitfinex, etc.
- Exchanges: List of exchanges with their logos, website, volume and more details.
- Crypto Currencies: List of all coins and tokens which are listed in any of the supported exchanges with their current rate.
- FIAT Currencies: List of all FIAT currencies with their current rate.
- Markets: All supported markets.
- Exchange Rates (Live and Historical): An average exchange rate based on trades in the different exchanges and exchange rates per exchange.
- OHLCV (Live and Historical): Open, High, Low, Close, Volume – per exchange and per asset.
- Trades (Live and Historical): Trades by Asset, Exchange, Pair and Symbol.
- Quotes (Live and Historical): Quotes by Asset, Exchange, Pair and Symbol.
- Candles: (Live and Historical).
- Order Books (Live and Historical).
The exchange rates are updated every 1 minute.
For the exchange rates, we have the full data, the oldest one is for BTC (07/28/2010). For Quotes, Trades, OHLCV etc. It depends on the exchange start date and when we started collecting data. You can get more information about that from our APIs.
Most APIs use symbols like BTC for Bitcoin while we support unique IDs, the reason is that there are no standards in Crypto Market and BTC could be an ERC-20 token. To escape problems with duplicated symbols we decided to use unique IDs.
To make it easier for our clients who are changing their provider, we are working on an update where we will support both.
All of our historical market data is available over API and that is the preferred delivery method for many of our customers. If you prefer a custom one-time export of historical data this can be arranged using the full scope of our historical records dating back to 2010.
Yes, our metadata endpoints include hosted logo assets as base64 format, most of them are SVG so you can resize them based on your needs.
Trading APIs provides one Unified API that has integrated multiple crypto exchanges.
Users are able to link multiple exchange accounts to their profiles, collect data and execute their portfolio management trades from a single point.
Trading APIs is a secure and robust solution for every product that would like to have user management for crypto exchanges.
Currently we support the following exchanges: Binance, Coinbase Pro, Bitstamp, Bittrex , Poloniex, Kraken, OKEx, Gemini, Huobi, Bitfinex, etc.
Visa, Master Card, Paypal and cryptocurrencies BTC, ETH, and Tether. For Unlimited plan, we accept wire transfer as well.
You can upgrade your plan from your dashboard. You must log in go to the Dashboard and select the preferred plan and upgrade. Once you complete the payment, your account would be immediately upgraded.
Every plan has a certain amount of daily credits you can use. Once you hit your Daily credits limit our APIs would return a response that you are hitting your quota and you won’t be able to do further calls until the daily credit is restarted. Daily credits restart at 00:00 UTC every day.
Yes, it’s working only when you pay with a card. When you hit your daily credits limit the service will not stop and we will charge you additionally for the used credits in the end of the month.
Our APIs would return a response that you are hitting your allowed per plan requests per second. You need to upgrade your plan to avoid hitting your request rate limits.
Yes, if you are not happy with our product we will gladly return your money in 14 days after your first purchase.
Yes, we provide a Free plan that you can use as long as you need it. The free plan is limited to important features like Webhooks or Payment forwarding in Blockchain APIs or WebSockets in Market Data and Trading APIs. To use our free package you should add a “do follow” link on your home page that says “Powered By Crypto APIs”
Crypto APIs do NOT take any commission on your transactions. 0% commission.
If you want to upgrade mid-month, you will pay just the difference from your current plan and the new plan.
No, every product has its own plans, when you register you get 3 free plans.