Crypto APIs Blockchain APIs – all the endpoints
Blockchain API Endpoints
Get all the needed information about a blockchain, its blocks and the transactions contained in these blocks with Blockchain APIs by Crypto APIs.
Firstly, the supported blockchain protocols in our Blockchain APIs are: Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ethereum Classic, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, Doge and Dash.
|Block Hash Endpoint|
|Block Height Endpoint|
|Latest Block Endpoint|
Address API Endpoints
The Address API allows you to:
- look up information about public addresses on the blockchain
- generate single-use, low-value key pairs with corresponding addresses
- help generate multisig addresses
- collect multiple addresses into a single shortcut for address viewing
|Multisig Address Endpoint|
|Generate Address Endpoint|
|Address Transaction Endpoint|
|Generate Account Endpoint|
Wallet API Endpoints
With the Wallet API you can create and manage Wallets – both normal and Hierarchical Deterministic (HD) Wallets. HD Wallets make it easy to manage multiple addresses under a single name. We also support XPub (extended public key), which few other Blockchain APIs support.
Transaction API Endpoints
Transaction API allows you to look up information about transactions: unconfirmed transactions, query transactions based on hash, create and propagate your own transactions, including multisignature transactions, and embed data on the blockchain.
- Endpoints for Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, Doge and Dash
2. Endpoints for Ethereum and Ethereum Classic.
Contract API Endpoints
The Contract API endpoints significantly simplify contract creation and method calls. You will be able to:
- embed new contracts into the Ethereum blockchain
- check their code and ABI
- initiate contract methods and execution
|Estimate Gas Smart Contract Endpoint|
|Deploy Smart Contract Endpoint|
Token API Endpoints
Additionally, the Token API allows you to get token balances of addresses, as well as to transfer tokens from one address to another.
|Get Token Balance|
|Token Transaction by Address|
|Get Address Token Transfers|
Payment Forwarding API allows you to automatically transfer value from one address to another. For instance:
- A way to generate payment-specific addresses for which funds will automatically transfer to the main merchant address
- A method to easily fund a multisignature address from any wallet. This is done by providing a classic address that will automatically transfer to the multisignature/pay-to-script-hash address.
Moreover, you can include a fee that will also be automatically transferred to your own address in the same transaction.
|List of Past Forward Payments By Users|
Webhook Notifications – Event Types and Endpoints
Blockchains are highly transactional systems. Many usage patterns require knowing when an event occurs. For instance: when a transaction is included into a block. Also, when an unconfirmed transaction is relayed through the network. In addition, instead of requiring you to continuously poll resources, we provide push APIs to facilitate those use cases.
Finally, we support a number of different event types, and you can filter your notification requests depending on how you structure your Event request object.
|WEBHOOK NOTIFICATIONS – EVENT TYPES||BTC||ETH||ETC||BCH||LTC||DOGE||DASH|
|List Webhook Endpoint|
|List All Webhooks Endpoint|
|Delete Webhook Endpoint|
|Delete all Webhooks Endpoint|