We are happy to announce the support for TRON Protocol in the Crypto APIs blockchain infrastructure product suite. Customers can now interact with the TRON Mainnet and Nile networks and make requests using our unified endpoints with a quick response time of an average 25ms.
TRON is a decentralized blockchain platform and its capacity for high performance, safety, and low costs has attracted thousands of developers to develop, deploy, and run dApps on its blockchain. The TRON ecosystem supports a wide variety of decentralized applications including DeFi apps, exchanges, collectibles, and games.
To address the growing demand for operating and building on TRON, we have incorporated it in several of our products. Crypto APIs customers can now interact with TRON and make requests to 20 REST API endpoints using our simplified and streamlined platform. We also provide support for all TRC-20 and TRC-721 tokens.
Here is what you can do:
- Generate Deposit Address - through this endpoint customers can generate new TRON addresses for their wallets
- List Deposit Addresses - this endpoint will pull a list of deposit/receiving addresses already generated for the blockchain
- List Supported Tokens - using this API customers can obtain information on multiple tokens at once.
- Get Wallet Asset Details - this endpoint provides details on all assets (coins, fungible tokens, non-fungible tokens) for the entire wallet.
- List Wallet Transactions - running this endpoint will list transactions from and to their wallet and will include additional data like transactionId, direction of the transaction - incoming or outgoing, amount and more.
- Get Wallet Transaction Details By Transaction ID - through this API users can obtain wallet transaction information by providing a transactionId. Customers can receive information only for a transaction that has been made from their own wallet.
We have also added two new API endpoints specifically for the TRON Protocol:
- Create Single Transaction Request From Address Without Fee Priority - using this endpoint customers can create a new single transaction request from one address to another without setting fee priority that defines how fast a transaction can be mined.
- Create Fungible Token Transaction Request From Address Without Fee Priority - Through this endpoint customers can make a single token transaction on the Tron blockchain protocol without setting fee priority. TRX transactions burn certain resources called Bandwidth and Energy. Each account has 1500 bandwidth free for use every 24 hours and more can be obtained by staking TRX. The unit price of Energy is 280 SUN and of bandwidth - 1000 SUN. If the resources are insufficient, TRX will be burned to pay for them.
- New confirmed coins transactions - using this API endpoint customers can create callback subscriptions for new incoming or outgoing confirmed transactions for coins from/to the specific address. We will notify you when that event occurs. A confirmed transaction means it is verified by miners and added to the next block.
- New confirmed coins transactions and each confirmation - This endpoints creates a subscription for new incoming or outgoing confirmed transactions for coins from/to the customer's address and also a response for each confirmation the transaction has received until the specified confirmations limit is reached.
- Mined transaction - by setting a callback subscription to through this API customers will be notified when a specific TRON transaction is mined. The information is returned per specified transactionId. A transaction is mined when it is included in a new block in the blockchain.
- New Block - by creating this subscription a customer will be notified when a new block is mined for the TRON blockchain.
- Block height reached - using this API customers can create callback subscriptions for a specific block height and get notified when it is reached.
- New confirmed tokens transactions - with this endpoint a customer will be notified when there are new incoming or outgoing confirmed transactions for tokens from/to the specific address.
- New confirmed tokens transactions and each confirmation - using this API can be created a subscription for new incoming or outgoing confirmed transactions for tokens from/to the specific address and also a response for each confirmation until the specified limit is reached.
- New confirmed internal transactions - through this endpoint customers can create callback subscriptions and get notified when there are new confirmed internal transactions.
- New confirmed internal transactions and each confirmation - with this API customers can create subscriptions for new confirmed internal transactions. Includes also a response at each confirmation.
- Validate Address - This endpoint checks if the user's public addresses are valid or not.
- Derive HD Wallet (xPub, yPub, zPub) Change Or Receiving Addresses - through this endpoint, customers can derive up to 10 addresses - both change and receive, from a certain HD Wallet (xPub, yPub, zPub), by providing an extended public key.
For detailed information on each API endpoint, please refer to the official technical documentation.
Check all the protocols, token and standards available in our dedicated page.
We keep on working to provide support for more new protocols and launch new features and improvements.