Blockchain APIs – Blockchain as a service (BaaS)
To develop an application that relies on one or more Blockchain protocols, you need to hire Blockchain developers with experience in each of these Blockchain protocols, setup and secure the servers, sync the nodes, find a good and reliable library and integrate each Blockchain protocol separately.
- 0% commission!
- 10+ Integrated Blockchain nodes (test & main) and more are coming
- Browse the blockchain (historical data)
- Create & Check wallets, balances, addresses and contracts
- Create transactions or payment forwarding
- Bech32, SegWit, xPub and HD support
- Refund & Proof of ownership
- Optimize and manage gas fees
- Get a Webhook about certain events
- Take care of private keys or leave it to us
Crypto Market Data APIs – The Whole Market at Your Fingertips
Get the most relevant crypto market data collected from 100+ crypto exchanges. We give you access to real-time and up to 5 years historical data.
- Precise Exchange Rates (Historical and Live)
- Quotes, Trades & Order Book all in one place (Historical and Live)
- Obtain OHLCV (Open, High, Low, Close, Volume) time-series data (Historical and Live)
- Exchange Rates by market and by exchange (Historical and Live)
- Candle Data (Historical and Live)
- Sparkline & Exchange Rate & ATH & Supply Endpoints (Historical and Live)
- Snapshots of Order Book (Historical and Live)
- Gapless Quotes and Trade Data
- Coins Information (Price, Market Cap, Supply, Historical change, etc.)
- Exchanges Information (Volume, Pairs, Quotes, Trades, etc.)
Exchanges Account Management APIs – Manage your orders with one universal API
Most of the Crypto Exchanges provide API Keys functionality for their users, The API Key allows a user to manage his orders, check history and withdraw using the exchange API. Instead of writing multiple interfaces for different exchanges, you can use our universal set of APIs which allow you to access all supported exchanges from one single point.
- 0% commission!
- Get a balance from Crypto Exchange or Wallet
- Manage transactions in a Crypto Exchange or Wallet
- Manage Ledger in a Crypto Exchange or Wallet
- Automatic Buy & Sell in a Crypto Exchange or Wallet
1+TB of DATA
1+Market Data UPDATES/SEC
1K+Lines of Code
We can help you build faster and scale
Crypto Loans have become very popular recently, with companies like Nexo, Celsius and Salt managing hundreds of millions per year.
You can subscribe for any type of signals for both Blockchain protocols and Crypto Exchanges
Currently there are more than 250 exchanges & wallets and you can monitor all of them
You could save time, huge development cost and you will be able to release much faster
Crypto Payment Service Provider (PSP)
Using Blockchain APIs you will be able to generate unique hot wallets
It's much easier to build a Blockchain Explorer with Crypto APIs as we have all the needed data
Crypto Trading Platform
Using Crypto Market Data API, you can get cryptocurrencies and FIAT current prices, quotes, trades, etc
A word from our clients
I like Crypto APIs because it gives us some on-chain data and some market history.
William RobinsonSenior Consultant at Catallaxy - Raymond Chabot Grant Thornton
My company, Immersion Systems ,currently subscribes to and actively uses Crypto APIs to populate our databases.
I can say from first-hand experience that the service works very well and has been a huge help to us.
It has really simplified our data acquisition processes in addition to lowering associated costs.
I highly recommend CryptoAPIs.io to anyone interested in doing the same for their business.
Cameron BlackmonCorporate Programs Director at Blackmon Mooring / BMS CAT International Headquarters
In the search for the best implementation of mobile applications with Blockchain, we came across Crypto APIs. This is the best possible solution that will merge the gap between developing for mobile and the use of cryptocurrencies through those applications. Their APIs are fast, simple, and easy to integrate within Android and iOS applications. The team is dedicated and always here to help with anything along the way, including answering simple questions, giving presentations and even helping with the integration of the APIs. I believe that Crypto APIs is the best service out there to help any developer understand and work with cryptocurrencies through their applications. I strongly advise anyone interested to try it out, as they have a free plan as well!
Ivan LikovFounder & Lead Developer at Phoneum
I find your product very easy to use, I'm sorry that I've wasted a couple of days trying other similar API's after failing to manually develop what I needed myself. I chose Crypto APIs because I found it very easy to set up and start working with it.
Sebi PopaWeb Developer at Global Convergence Solutions, Inc. GCS
Features & Benefits
Total Market Data in one place
Client library in your programming language
Salable & Secure Servers
Real-Time & On-Demand information
Reduce your application dependencies and libraries
Server storage space saving
We manage Security patches & Upgrades
Save development and DevOps costs
Libraries in your programming language
Get access to libraries with the most popular programming languages on GitHub. Crypto APIs Libraries include API endpoints, programming tools, and documentation.
Get the fastest way of scaling your business and focusing on the important elements of your business.
Crypto APIs FAQ
Crypto APIs is an infrastructure layer that radically simplifies the development of Blockchain and Crypto related applications by providing all needed APIs.
Crypto APIs is a solution which provides fast, reliable, and unified API to access real-time and historical data from crypto market and Blockchain protocols.
Crypto APIs has 3 main products:
- Blockchain APIs (Blockchain as a service): Real time and historical data from top Blockchain protocols.
- Crypto Market Data APIs: Real time and historical data from top Crypto Exchanges.
- Exchanges Account Management APIs: A universal interface which allow users to manage their orders in the different exchanges.
Crypto APIs support REST APIs, Webhooks and WebSockets.
It depends on what exactly you would like to integrate as we support many endpoints. A senior developer can integrate most of them in few days.
You can start with Free package and when requests are increased you can pick one of our packages based on your needs, check Pricing for more information.
No, we don’t charge any commission. The only fee is the monthly subscription of your package in case you don’t use Free Package.
When the end point returns one item like getting a price of a coin, we charge one request.
When results are more than 50 like getting all transactions in one block, we charge 1 request per 50 results.